Thursday, July 01, 2004

Has anyone had any luck with the "blogging about your workplace but disguising it by writing in code or changing names and places," etc.? By "luck" I mean not getting caught, or if getting caught not getting in too much trouble. I am not talking about this kind of stuff, where I threaten to go ballistic on whoever annoys me next, so just relax. It's just that I am sitting among some very interesting characters right now, or at least they seem interesting to me, given that I don't have anything at all to do all day and sit close enough that I can hear all their phone conversations and even what they are looking at on their computers. It is interesting.

Just wondering.



Contact me
Visit my website

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 06, 2004 8:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where did you go?

* Sylvia *

(as in fotolog.net/sylvia :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« ¿ # » NY Bloggers