Sunday, January 09, 2005

Darling!

Here's something nice:

Last Thursday while roaming around lost in the Village after a doctor's appointment (I always get lost below 14th St.) I stumbled upon this store (1 Horatio Street). They had three very feminine pale blue dresses in the window and as I was standing in the street gaping at the display, a woman stepped out and urged me to go in and look, saying that there was a sale on all the blue items in the store in honor of or in an effort to combat the 'winter blues.' She was so friendly (she was one of the owners!) that I went in. The store is a nice mix of eclectic new and vintage clothes. on two floors, arranged by color. The prices are not cheap, but not outrageous either. The staff member inside was also really nice, very friendly, as was the other owner I met on the way out. Nice.
That's all, just something nice for a change.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 10, 2005 11:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually you own a coat that they sell or at least used to sell - the hemp one.

They were one of the stores that sold the line from that messed-up company I worked for last year.

In the warmer months Darling used to have a wine and cheedse party one night during the week. They seem like cool people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« ¿ # » NY Bloggers