Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ok, so two years ago in was in a really bad play with this guy. A really bad play. He was far and away the most talented person associated with the production, and I think the rest of us felt lucky to be working with Randall McFadden. I know I did.

In this horrendous piece of theatre, I played his mother, and I and the guy playing his father were only on stage for about 5 minutes at the beginning of the play, then had the rest of the night to goof off backstage. One night during this torture, "Bradley" opened a door that led offstage and was greeted by three of us, mooning. He had to go right back out on stage. The play was bad enough, I don't know how he kept it together after that.
As luck would have it, about a week after I almost fell off the couch when I first saw him in this commercial, I bumped into him at Bed Bath and Beyond. I wish nothing but good stuff for him, cause he deserves it.

Pale Male update:
I'm heading up to 927 Fifth to take a snap or two of the 'nest cradle' that should be in place today. Check back to see Pale Male's new digs.

Coming in 2005:
I'm eligible to join the Daughters of the American Revolution! I'll be blogging on the application process.
The Kennedy's are having a tag sale!
I rate and review all the Jessica Simpson websites!
Who is FatAnthony and why is his name John Kelly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« ¿ # » NY Bloggers