Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Kennedy auction update: I got an email saying that the winners of the lottery to attend the exhibition would be notified "sometime after January 10." It is now nine days after, so it is not looking good for me to attend the pre-sale exhibition.

DAR update: I screwed up! I sent in the wrong name, the name of a great great, etc. uncle of mine. It's not the Nieces of the American Revolution, now, is it? No. So, now, even though I didn't give a whit about joining before I thought I was eligible, now that I've imagined myself all teary and proud and patriotic at the induction ceremony (learning the secret handshake!) I now must go back to my family's genealogy site and find someone I am lineally descended from who did something that will get me in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« ¿ # » NY Bloggers